I won’t bother listing the ePubs i’ve updated. Suffice to say, everything should have been updated as of this time.
On another thing, there are a couple of changes i’m currently implementing on the blog.
- Aside from the main dish located on the right side, i’ve added a couple more headers on the blog. A menu has been specifically created for chinese novels, korean novels, japanese novels, and completed novels. I *might* create an english epub section, that is, in the near future. (i have a pet project entry for this section).
- Completed novels will now have google drive links for batch downloads, instead of the previous dropbox links. I’m still using dropbox, but i’ve found a free service that automagically syncs my ePub files to (one of my many) Gdrive accounts.
- Ongoing releases will still retain the dropbox link. Or unless necessary for some titles.
Aside from those changes, there are a couple of updates that i should mention.
- All ePub covers have been updated to a more pleasing visual style. Unlike before where it looks so generic. You might want to re-download if you want your files updated.
- The rebuild of the ePub for the series Against the Gods is complete. My OCD caught up with me, and the result is what you get.
I may have removed some pages, such as the request page, since it feels like it’s cluttering the blog. I might put it back again though.
I think that’s it. Tomorrow goes back to normal release pattern though. Haha.